“You won’t finish this article”
Translated: “Your prospects won’t finish this article.” In fact, most of the people whom you’re targeting won’t even read past the first paragraph. (http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2013/06/how_people_read_online_why_you_won_t_finish_this_article.html)
“You’re not going to read this… … but you might share it anyway.”
If you think a high retweet score or a lot of “shares” on Facebook or Google+ proves your message has caught on, think again. (http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/14/5411934/youre-not-going-to-read-this)
- Your message is not seen, not read, not understood, not assimilated
- Your investment is lost…
- So, how will you fix it?
Your message will be read & understood if…
You abandon the idea that banners work. You stop using blatant marketing content, which nobody cares about anymore. You don’t just add content to your site and repeat it across social media channels.
You should focus your marketing around content unique across all media, all channels, with added secret sauce, which brings engagement to the mix.
Most marketing stories published online lack the ingredient to make people want to know what you say.
Making people want to know your story
Use short introductions with all your key points in condensed form. Add an ingredient that makes people want to participate. Repeat your message on all relevant social media channels using completely different content, in a totally different format — unique.
We are offering marketing services focused on content.
This is what it means:
- We publish content covering your company or product on IT Enquirer, which becomes the core content for our social media marketing services.
- We then recreate the content in several different ways and formats and distribute this ‘satellite content’ to over 15 social media channels.
- The satellite articles, videocasts, podcasts, etc, are unique spin-offs from the main content and each of them has links to your product as well as to the main content.
- This is the way we achieve very high visitor counts and engagement times.
- Multiplied with our unique (and we’re keeping this under wraps) strategy and tactics to get visitors to actually stay with the message for longer than any other site on the web, we can guarantee your message is understood, not just skimmed.
This new form of ‘advertising’ takes a lot of time and effort, but is much more effective than traditional content marketing. By nature, we are selling these as timed campaigns. A campaign takes at least 3 months and can run for up to 12 months. If you are genuinely interested in this service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a quote, mentioning the company and the product you want it for. We will then mail you back with a customised quote for your specific needs.
I can help you. My client list includes companies such as Ricoh, Hewlett-Packard, EFI, Quark, Phoseon Tech., Pentax, Extensis, Van Gennep, CSC Int’l, Filecamp, FileNet (IBM), etc, etc.